colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

6.15.2016

colourQ challenge #342 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello hello - I have winners for challenge #342!  Thank you all so much for playing, your cards were so gorgeous and inspirational!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! WOW - this is so striking, I love how the colors were used - it's perfect!



These cards were really super amazing, please help me give a BIG CONGRATS to our newest colourQ Courtiers!!!


 
 

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

Back soon...

1 Comentário:

Cindy Major said...

Thanks for including my card in this week's picks :) The other chosen cards are all gorgeous as well.
Cindy

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO