colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

1.13.2015

colourQ challenge #273 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hello!!! I am back with the last set of winners for challenge #273! Thank you so much for playing - as usual you gals knocked our socks off!

Please help me give a HUGE CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! Such a jovial little card - so gorgeous!

   

And a BIG CONGRATS to these fine colourQ Courtiers... they are beautiful, aren't they!

  
  
  

As usual, you can click on the images above to see the full card!

I'll be back soon...

3 Comentários:

Maura said...

Thanks for including me as a Color Courtier! Lovely cards, everyone, and congrats, Mandy!

Unknown said...

Yay!!! Thanks for choosing my project as well! Such a fantastic surprise to find tonight! :) Cant wait to play with the new challenge... love the colors!

Mandy LaCroix said...

Thanks so much for the honor! :) crafty hugs!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO