colourQ ROYAL COURT DESIGN TEAM

 

7.01.2014

colourQ challenge #244 ~ Winner Crowned...

Hey there, happy Tuesday!!! I have some winners for challenge #244! Thanks so much to everyone who played along - so many gorgeous entries!

Please help me give a HUG CONGRATS to the newest colourQ colourQueen!!! I love the clean and fresh look of this card, the design is amazing! The colors just P-O-P!




And a BIG CONGRATS to our gallery of colourQ Courtiers!!! These are all fabulous! (Let me tell you - it was SO HARD to narrow it down to these, I can't believe all the incredible cards!)

  
  
  

I'll be back soon...

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope you had fun playing with the challenge, but if you didn't play, I hope you will soon! ~Arielle

THE FINE PRINT

colourQ © 2008. Template by Dicas Blogger.

TOPO